Resources for Individuals and Families
- Learn more about Community Behavioral Health Centers and search locations by zip code.
- Find Behavioral Health Urgent Care information and locations.
- Review the Mental Health & Gender-Affirming Care Resource Guide for LGBTQ2IA+ young people and their trusted adults.
Resources for Providers and BHHL Partners
- Access the Behavioral Health Roadmap Toolkit which contains collateral, social media materials, graphics, logos, and more. You can also order related print materials here.
Behavioral Health Roadmap Feedback
- As behavioral health services connected to the Roadmap for Behavioral Health Reform continue to rollout and receive more interactions, a Behavioral Health Roadmap Feedback Portal is now available to share concerns related to the new services. This tool can be accessed and filled out by any anyone at masspartnership.com, masshelpline.com, and mass.gov.